In counseling you will LEARN:
- To let go of anger
- To heal pain and move past resentments
- To communicate in a way that makes you feel heard
- New ways to resolve conflict productively
- Re-discover your friendship with your partner
- How to develop a creative and fun sex life
- How to feel happier and more fulfilled
Psychotherapy for couples, individuals & children
- Are you tired of feeling alone in your relationship?
- Are you on the verge of divorce, but wonder what if…?
- Are you fed up with endless fighting?
- Do you struggle with feeling angry, anxious or sad?
Beginning to search for help is the right step. I invite you to call for a FREE 15-minute consultation to see how counseling can help!
I believe in happy, positive, lifelong relationships. Whether you are an individual adult seeking support or a couple that needs to re-kindle your love, together we will explore your struggles, gain insight and create change. This is a safe, therapeutic environment. You will discover what areas in your life are not serving you and how to change them. Through this important process, you will heal, grow and discover happiness.
I teach individuals and couples, what research has shown, to create healthy marriages. You will discover why marriages succeed or fail and how you can prevent divorce regardless of your circumstances.
“With over 50% of marriages ending in divorce, why not invest in your relationship and work to beat the odds?”
Christy Shea LMFT
For appointments call 707-328-7991
Read my Blog!
- Transitions can be an uncomfortable place to be. They hold fear of what is to come or not to come and sadness of what will no longer be. There may...
- Have you ever wondered why we try so hard to be in control? Controlling every little thing we can. Constantly racing against the clock to complete this task or that...
- Do you ever find that you have more on your to-do list than you know what to do with? I have this really bad habit of making to-do lists, in...